Corporate Responsibility is a top priority at TechForm. We believe the integrity with which we treat our employees and the environment is a key part of our success as a company, as well as our duty as citizens of Planet Earth. Consideration of sustainable practices is a part of the daily fabric of our business operations, and the following lists some of the ways in which we practice this:
- Our metals are purchased exclusively from manufacturers that have formal sustainability programs.
- We offer recycled platinum alloys including certificates upon request.
- All manufacturing materials are treated and disposed of in accordance with MSDS requirements.
- We routinely invite the Oregon Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA) to our workplace for safety audits.
- We have monthly Safety Committee meetings including facility walk-through audits.
- We adhere to the principle of Continuous Improvement and regularly pursue process improvements in terms of their environmental impact.
- We provide Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, IRA Matching Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays for our employees.
- We pay competitive wages and provide opportunities for professional advancement.
- We give back to the jewelry industry at large through the sharing of technical information on the casting process. This has been done through numerous publications that are distributed on a global basis. In addition, our CEO is also a frequent technical speaker at trade events both in the US and Europe.