Why Choose TechForm for Platinum Jewelry Casting Services
TechForm provides high-quality platinum casting services. For over 25 years we have offered a unique service to jewelers and designers. Our special shell casting process was developed through long-term experience in the quality-intensive medical and aerospace markets. When compared with standard jewelry casting inventment, our process is ideal for high-temperature alloys, like platinum, due to its increased strength and temperature resistance.
In addition to a sophisticated casting process, TechForm treats castings with a special densification process called Hot Isostatic Pressing commonly referred to as “HIP”. This process eliminates porosity and improves casting consistency and strength. Overall it results in a piece of fully dense jewelry to keep stones secure for a lifetime.
Why Choose Platinum
- Platinum is the 3rd densest element on the periodic table, only exceeded by two other platinum group metals, osmium, and iridium.
- Hypoallergenic and will not cause an allergic skin reaction in humans.
- Extremely durable. Platinum will not wear thin over time as gold alloys are well-known to do.
- Not in need of rhodium plating to retain its natural whiteness; white gold alloys, which can tarnish and yellow over time, and are often rhodium plated to retain whiteness.
- The safest metal for stone setting due to its high durability and superb setting characteristics.
- Extremely rare, and as such is a very sound investment based solely on intrinsic value.
TechForm is the expert in Casting Platinum Group Metals. We are your trusted partner for the highest-quality platinum castings.